Friday, August 31, 2007

Tornado swept my living room

Tornado Ginger and Poppy came to my living room last night.

When i woke up at 10am today and went out to the living room, it was like a MESS. Oh oh. Daddy meow's gonna complain. Litter box sand everywhere. Sandy footprints on my couch, coffee table, dining table. Strepsils on the floor! Towelletes on the floor. And fur everywhere!

What the hell?

Well, it normally looks like that every other day. But today's mess is the worst. Cause the night before everything was nice and clean.

The cats had a i-chase-u-u-chase me game. And i wonder how the hell the cat litter sand got scattered around. It's like they started a sand fight or something.

If my mom ever wanted to stay with me, i will fight till i die to NOT let her.

So i had to spend 1 hour to vaccum everything up. Both cats had that nonchalant "I didn't do it face".

I have to rethink that 20 cats thing.

Here's both of them looking a tad guilty after seeing me vaccum for one hour. Nice perspective view, eh?


No comments: