Thursday, February 7, 2008

CNY eve and Muscat

Muscat came to see me on CNY eve!! Having had dinner at the in-laws' place, we returned and guess who was sitting nearby our door. Muscat!!!
I was squawking retardedly until daddy meow said not to get overly excited lest the cat gets frightened and run away.
Muscat came to say Happy CNY to mummy meow!
He meowed at me when he saw me.
How did he know where i live? Which door was mine?
Cats can smell.
No wonder my apartment is full of stray cats, loitering around.
"No la, this is not Muscat. Doesn't look like it"
"Yes, it IS Muscat. I know!"
"Meow!"
Yes, it was Muscat.
He recognised me and meowed.


We gave him some cat biscuits to eat. So cute!
While eating, we opened the wooden door of our apartment and let the boyz come out to sniff at this new friend.
Of course, protected from behind the grill.
Pops came out first to sniff. With his usual bodoh bodoh face.
Muscat saw and POOF!! Hair along his spine stood up, his racoon-like tail puffed up twice it's size!

And he gave an unfriendly arrrrwwwww!!! (stay away!!)
Pops ran back inside! Chicken shit!
I guess Muscat is a loner. Not friendly to other cats.

Here's Poppy looking a tad troubled. Sitting far inside the apartment, looking out at this new furry thing outside, eating HIS biscuits. Manja-ing HIS mummy.
Too bad i don't have a picture of Meowz. The orange fuzzy also came out cautiously, sniffing this new intruder before expelling a sissy meow and then a warning hiss.
To which, Muscat gave a loud MOW!
And the orange one ran inside, tail between legs.
My boys, cannot protect me if my life had depended on them.
Sigh. Sissy boys.
I told my brother.
"That's cos the new kitty still has balls. Your boys are ball-less. That's why so chicken shit".
Hmmmm.....yea, see a little kitten and they run away, don't dare to come out.
Although, i must admit, Muscat does have a loud meowing voice and looked terribly hostile when he saw my two fuzzies.
Muscat don't like.
Muscat is a loner.
I will keep Muscat outside.
This afternoon, while i was working, i heard a loud mewing sound outside the corridor.
It was Muscat again! Meowing at someone's door.
When he saw me, he ran towards me but refused to come in.
So i put the biscuits outside and again, the boyz lingered at the doorway, watching this grey creature who look suspiciously like them eat.
Meow would come up behind me and hiss at Muscat and then run away.
Pops jumped onto my bench and looked out, worriedly.
Ah, my pussies.
It's a wonder how male cats can actually become so 'feminine' after cut cut.
So funny.

No comments: