Saturday, February 9, 2008

Little treat on the floor

Harlo? What is this? Someone left something on the floor the other day. Could it be :
A peanut
A chocolate
A coffee bean
An assam boi
A chestnut

What u think?
None of all those of course. I would be so lucky if it were.


It's a piece of TURD/SHIT/POO.

I would rather it was a peanut or a coffee bean.

Euw.....

Who left it?



Of course. Who else?
Poppy likes to leave little 'treats' on the floor for us (daddy meow actually) to pick up.
For some reason we can't fathom, Poppy's poo seem to like to stick to his fur and then drop off on the floor when he walks around. This is what happens when u have a furry cat with long furry behind. Poo gets stuck to the bom bom!!!! Disgusting!!!
"U la! U never trim his furry pants!! He keeps dropping shit all over!!"

Errr....when does Poppy ever sit still to let me trim anything??? I have to give him sleeping pills before i could do anything to the little bugger.

But i like Poppy's furry behind. It resembles the pants MC Hammer used to wear in his music videos...

It's really cute!
It's not cute though when shit sticks on it.

And u can't see cos the fur's so dense....so we get nasty surprises.

Nasty surprise case #1
I was bathing Poppy a few years ago. And when his whole fur was thoroughly wet, suddenly, a piece of brown turd came out. On my bathroom floor. It was round, with a pointy tip. Pointy tip u know!!! I was like "What the hell! What the hell! is that??" and daddy meow was just laughing away. The brown turd flow with the water stream and came so close to my feet!!! NASTY!!!

Nasty surprise case #2
I got a phone call from the brain while at work.
Him : I want to...i want to complain!!!(gasping indignantly)
Me : (thinking this better be good) What now?
Him : Your brown one left...left...left a piece of SHIT on the kitchen table!!!
Me : EUW! How???
Him : I don't know!! But it's on the kitchen table!!! He probably jumped up and the motion caused his poo to fall off from his fur....disgusting!!! That's the first thing i saw when i came home!! A brown piece on the white surface!!!
Me : EUW! Clean it up la!
Him : I did! And it was still fresh! Wet! I had to disinfect the whole kitchen table! Don't know what he rubbed against on the table! I detol-fied the entire thing!
Me : How u know it's Poppy??
Him : I know la! And it's this weird shape somemore. Like a pebble with strands of hair coming out from the end!
Me : (choking with laughter) Poppy left u a little treat!

I was laughing so hard i don't remember anything else.
I think he said something about throwing Poppy away.
And of course, when i got home later that day, the brain just had to draw for me how the shit looked like. So i am gonna redraw it to illustrate how it looked like :


Cute hor?? Especially that fur bit sticking on top. Not cute when u see it on the kitchen table.
What sick twisted girl would spend time drawing poo?
And people think i am such a workaholic.
I have nothing better to do.

Poppy likes to drop little brown treats on the floor.
Poppy Poo.
Think twice before getting a long haired cat.

No comments: