Sunday, September 2, 2007

Biting the hand that feeds

My orange fuzzy likes to bite my hands.
He gets itchy teeth episodes.
It's like when babies are growing their teeth and they need something to chew on.
A chew toy.
My hands/fingers are Meowzers chew toys.
But Meowzers is 6 years old. Not a baby cat anymore.
Whenever his teeth gets itchy, he would jump onto my lap, starts to gnaw at whichever hand that would be scratching his fuzzy head.
Normally he knows how to control, but sometimes he could get too carried away and it would really be painful.
But he has never drawn blood from my hands.
He knows how to bite hard yet soft enough not to penetrate my skin.
Smart cat.
Trust me, it's quite painful.
No one would be that stupid to let their cat gnaw on their hands.
Except me.
I can't explain the phenomenon, why he likes to chew my fingers....but only Meowzers does it.
Poppy couldn't be bothered.
Sometimes he bites on one finger and just holds it in his mouth. Like a tiger holding it's prey, not really hungry, but just holding onto it.
He does it a lot lately.
I can't read my newspaper in peace. Which explains all the unread pile of newspapers. Sigh.
My mom would be horrified.
Here are some photos of him biting my hands....

Ouch, ouch, ouch.
But perhaps the most painful episode was this one which daddy meow recorded. Major Ouch.

Don't ever try this boys and girls...

No comments: