Thursday, December 27, 2007

All Poppy wants is his mummy

Oh, this is why i should go back to office to work.
I can't concentrate - and there's too many distractions that keep me from accomplishing my work within the deadline i had set.
That is, i am way behind deadline.
And i still have tons of things lined up to do.
And i am already going to Bangkok tomorrow.
Nevermind, slog overnight and sleep in the plane tomorrow.

Distractions - my cats.
Food.
MSN.
Food.
Daddy meow watching television - i can't think!
Cats.
Cats.
Cats.
And the itchy fingers always want to surf and read blogs.
Or go to my blog.

Which is why i am here now.
Look at this.
Isn't it the cutest? Spot Poppy. Can u see him?
And please don't say i have fat thighs. I know i do. Just don't say it. Zip!
All that pork skin and junk food and fast food = fatness.
But who cares? The camera adds ten pounds!
Pops is really manja these few days. I bathed him yesterday and normally, after bathing, he would be really manja.

He doesn't know how to lick himself dry - so i placed some old clothes onto the bench where i sit and he would sleep on it next to me, sucking in all my body heat.

Of course, today he's all dry already - u should see him yesterday, like a drowned rat, shivering next to me, on the pile of clothes.

Daddy meow took a shot below while i was working. He told me to hold still and not do a 'Sharon Stone'. Cos this picture is on Flickr. His friends' heads will explode if my kaki terkangkang.

More shots of Poppy looking adorable.
Geramnya.









Top view. Wouldn't it be great to bring a furry Pops to work and have him sit like this next to me while i work? When my hands get tired, i would rest it on his body, it's soft like cotton candy.
At least, this is the fun part of being at home, perpectually stuck to my work bench.
I am looking forward to burn my ass fat in Bangkok.

No comments: