Sunday, August 26, 2007

Eat your salad

Mothers always make sure their offsprings eat lotsa veggies. Cos greens are good for u.
My boys love to eat grass. But i didn't teach them to do so. (I am not that kooky).
It's nature. Cats NEED to eat grass for survival. Now, it's not all types of grass, certain ones. Like the bear grass that grows wild in my dad's garden. Or another type of taugeh looking grass that the petshop sells, for cats that have no access to outdoors.

Read my blog 'Of furballs and stuff'. No point me reiterating the reasons why they need to eat grass.

Last dinner with my dad, he gave me another bunch of bear grass for his 'grandkids'. Daddy meow wrinkled his nose in dismay. Grass means hurls. Hurls means he has to wipe off the floor. Face it, no one likes to clean up vomits.

Here's the cats eating grass...

Pluck some down for me Pops....

Ah, nevermind, I'll get the grass myself. Yummy...(hey, they both are the same height!)

No Thousand Island?

Wow, it's getting tiring, standing up eating like this...


Eugh, i think that grass is swirling inside my tummy now...am gonna hurl soon.

U still love me if i hurl, rite? I give u my Puss In Boots doe-eyed look....

No comments: