Sunday, September 30, 2007

Bobby loves me more...always...

See how Bobby manja me.
Except for the itch, he would have been jumping all over me, as he usually does.
That's the difference between cats and dogs.
Dogs are such sell outs.
Cats would be like "Huh, i will come to u when i want to".

Bobby adores me to the point of obsession.
He follows me everywhere.
No one else matters.
Just me me me.
I am his goddess.
His mummy.
So excited.
Too excited sometimes.
Even when he has to poop, he does it really quick so he could come back to manja me.
So fast the poop that while he's running back towards me, his poop is still coming out and dropping all over the floor.
Bobby leaving little treats for my mom-in-law to pick up.
She is not amused.
We would be running all over the place to avoid him.

No comments: