Thursday, August 9, 2007

My next Anya bag

I was given an Anya Hindmarch bag by hubby for my 30th birthday. It's a bespoke bag, one side with Meowz photo with his famous sitting-like-a-human pose and the other side has Poppy perched regally on this pedestal. It's my husband's way of saying now i can have both fuzzies with me all the time, esp when i travel and miss them.


I get quite a lot of stares when i tote the bag around. Some friends were clueless that the felines on the bag are mine, some just knew automatically as they have seen too many pics of the fuzzies on my msn. One time, when i was waiting in line, i turned around and saw 10 pairs of eyes on me. Everyone in the line was looking at almost a lifesize picture of Meowz on the bag. How unnerving.


My brother's girlfriend adamantly refused to believe that the cats on my bag were mine, even though she has seen both of them in real life. Duh.



My husband had just found the next pair of photos for my next bag. No, i didn't bug him for it, he so kindly mentioned it. Take a look at the potential photos of both fuzzies that could appear in my next bag....cute huh?

No comments: