Saturday, September 22, 2007

Nicknames

The many nicknames of my two fuzzies....

Meowz is :
1. Kucing orange manja tempang pudar berbelang, bertompok, berdada putih (Affectionate faded orange cat with stripes, patches, white chest and bad leg)
2. Meowzers
3. MeowMeow
4. Puss in Boots (he does look like that when he wants table scraps)


5. Pink Panther
6. Beached whale
7. Pooky bear
8. Mr Meowzers



Poppy is :
1. Kuching coklat milo.
2. King Lemur (from MADAGASCAR)
3. Gremlin (never feed Poppy after 10pm)
4. Crossbreed of owl and mainecoon = owlcoon
5. Pops
6. Popsy
7. Popsicle
8. Popsy cola
9. Poppy Pops
10. Poppy-is-naughty
11. Yeti – for this furry body and huge paws
12. Fang face
13. Gollywog
14. Lau foo (tiger)
15. Racoon (due to his bushy tail that sticks straight up in the air when he walks)
16. Tau-choo (cos his fur colours reminds me of tau choo)
17. Cookie monster (from Sesame Street)
As usual, the naughtiest one has more nicknames.

I love my cats.
I hope they love me as much.

No comments: