Friday, January 4, 2008

The many pictures of the boys

The look of wishful thinking. Poppy wants to chase birdies!



The kaki tempang.

The pretty boy who poses pretty well.

The itchy G-Spot.
The constant grooming.



I have so many pictures of Meowz and Pops yet it never bores me. I could have 1 million pictures of them in the same pose but i will still love each and every picture.

My boys are my #1.

I must have been a cat in my previous life.

How could u love something(s) so much?

Like when i saw MeowMeow sitting outside the pet shop, this dirty yet adorable looking stray looking up at me with this pitiful eyes, I knew i couldn't leave him behind. I would have fought tooth and nail to bring him home if i had too.

I meowed at him and he meowed back.

I fell in love immediately.

Or like when i saw Poppy in another pet shop, all crammed up in this tiny cat cage. I couldn't take my eyes off the fuzzy cos he looked like a miniature fox. But someone had paid deposit for him and i had to say goodbye.

But weeks and weeks later, in the same pet shop, Poppy was still there. The person had not come and collect him, despite putting a deposit. And i left to go to Ikea with daddy meow but halfway there, i had to call the pet shop owner and asked him if I could still have Poppy. And he said, yes.

That was the happiest moment.

If someone paid deposit but didn't collect him for that long, it means that someone wouldn't have wanted Poppy that badly, right? I wanted Poppy badly. I think I have provided Poppy with more love than that person ever could.

The boys are well loved.

No comments: