Friday, August 8, 2008

It's the boys' birthday today

8th of August 2008. Olympics in China. My wedding anniversary. And Poppy and MeowMeow's birthday.

Eh?

Well, I don't know when they were born. Meowz was picked up from the streets (actually it was in front of a pet shop but i told my dad Meowz fell from the sky, courtesy of the buddha goddess - why am i so good in fibbing) and Poppy came from the pet shop and i was too excited to even ask at that time.

So, to enable ourselves to remember, our wedding anniversary is also dedicated as the boys' birthday as well. Actually, we married on 8th of August because if we had picked some other 'non significant' date, we will never remember. Yeah, with daddy meow already displaying signs of Alzheimer's and me with my two laptop and perpectual work, who remembers?

He doesn't even remember which year we got married. *coughs* Alzheimer's *coughs*

Daddy Meow : Where did we keep our wedding cert?

I rest my case.

8th of August. Yes, we are very practical. And very chinese-y for 2 very non chinese-y, banana people. Don't even know how to talk chinese properly. No wonder i am such an outcast, all alone, blogging about my 2 cats. What a life.

Daddy meow's gone and done up a nice picture for the blog header. Party hats for Pops and Meowz! Isn't that just so weirdly adorable!

Daddy meow : Let's go and buy party hats for the boys!
Me : (Rolling my eyes while stuffing myself with spaghetti) Yeah rite.

Who makes party hats for cats?

Happy Birthday to my two bestest buds.
Yes, big yawn-zers.
Meowz : Birthday? What birthday?

And and and and and!!! I made it to 1 year of blogging about the kitties! 1 YEAR! For someone with such short attention span, i actually blogged for 1 year already! Daddy meow, i took your challenge and i made it! Happy Birthday to PoppyMeow blog.

Does it mean i get 1 Thomas Sabo charm to add to my pitiful collection? (big bambi eyes)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

we go bangsar village tonight lor