Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Beautiful aura

Somedays, u just feel so mad at certain people.
It's never easy working with people.
Times when u feel like killing them all is when u have to stop to remind yourself not to take it too seriously at work.
Easier said than done.
But then nowadays, most people just lack of certain manners and civic mindedness at work.
That makes me mad and sad.
But when i come home, I get to see 2 furry faces who would love me no matter what and that makes the day feel better.
It's nice to have animals around.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's an interesting picture.
It's like as though MeowMeow has an aura.

He's sitting on top of daddy meow's recliner.
Some days he sits there, like a gargoyle (is that how it's spelt?), staring down at daddy meow's head. So aloof and dignified at the same time.

Till the next naughty post about Poppy who made me fall down....

6 comments:

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

I totally agree with you about coming home to our beloved pets. Everytime I sit on the couch, all 4 Spice Cats will come. Just that I do not have enough hands for all 4 of them! Haha...

mummymeow said...

Hi Spice cat mom. Yea, furry faces keeps me sane. 4 cats come to you. Can't imagine 4 cats coming to you...how to cram all 4 on your lap? Hahah!

numin said...

I know how that feels! I had poppy, meowmeow AND mummymeow all on my lap once!

mummymeow said...

haih, a comment from my one and only faithful reader....

i don't remember Pops on your lap!! He doesn't like u!

Rachel said...

I understand exactly how you feel, since I used to come from the same environment.

At the end of the day, it is afterall just a job. What matters more is that u should never let it rob you of a positive outlook in life. There are so much more things that are more worthwhile in life, like your cats!

mummymeow said...

Yea, you get my angst, Rach. People managing is very hard tho. But thanks for the advice!