Sunday, August 3, 2008

Cats never listen to you

The dining table = my work desk = forbidden zone.
No cat is supposed to sit on it.
Sleep on it.
Leave fur all over it.
And trod all over my paperwork.
And possibly steal a pen or my hair clip and hide it underneath the couch.
Or knock over my laptop. It happened once. Don't ask how.
Forbidden!!!!!!!!
Both boys know that.

And yet....
Spot the naughty one in this photo.

Caught red handed by daddy meow on a weekend morning.
Somemore sitting very close to the mouse.

It's always Poppy.
Poppy is irreverent.

Poppy : Forbidden? What's forbidden? I love this table cos mummy's always here...dining table, oh boy, my favourite!

Err, yes, u see 2 laptops on my dining table. Both mine.
Yes, i have to work very hard to pay for these two.

Look at naughty Poppy Poo and his very naughty yeti-like paws guarding my mouse.

Most days, if he sees daddy meow coming out of the bedroom and glaring at him, Poppy would squeak and promptly jump off the table. Cos he knows. He can't win with daddy meow.

If he sees me, he would just continue to nonchalantly sit on the table, pretending like he's not there.

Cos mummy's a pushover.

Cats always know who loves them most. And they step all over that person.

No comments: