Sunday, August 3, 2008

Cat bag

My 2nd Anya Hindmarch bag!
Got it on my birthday ages ago but did not take it out till now.
Another bag with Pops and Meow on each side.
Yes, i am such a cat bag lady.
Meow Madness on one side. Looking a bit washed out this time. First bag has a nicer photo of the orange one.
It's MeowMeow! A bit alien looking tho....
But Preposterous Poppy's picture came out very nice indeed. Poppy's usually not too photogenic so i must say this time, daddy meow had taken a nice shot of Pops. Side view, or not u can see his buck tooth sticking out like a sore thumb. Checking out my bag...grabbed it away before the naughty one opened his mouth to nibble...
It's funny. The stares i used to get when i carry this bag on my shoulder. But i rarely do, cos it's usually lovingly wrapped up and kept in a nice box. Away from dust. Dirt. Cat fur. And curious little kids who would come up and poke the bag with their grubby fingers...yes, it happened with some Egyptian kids in Amsterdam airport.

The usual reaction from people i know would be "Is that your cat?"

I have a colleague who just adores cats (she likes MeowMeow) and knows how my 2 boys look like quite well.

But when i showed her my first Anya bag, i was quite flabbergasted cos she said "So cute! This must be the new season of cat picture bags from Anya..." Or something to that effect.

"It's Poppy and MeowMeow la...aiyo!"

"Oh, u mean u can PRINT your cat photos on the bag?"

ugh.

Guess she doesn't know about their bespoke services.

I love my bag! Even though my original choice of photos were :

Now, isn't that just the cutest? But the payer of the bag didn't think so. He's so...

I have 2 Anyas, and i still don't ever get invitations to their events...sigh.

Thank you daddy meow!

4 comments:

numin said...

Bah, I am not square. I happen to be very round.

numin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

WOW! You got bags with your cat's on it! That is so cool! haha....

Thanks for dropping by my blog. Its not that fun having 4 fluffy cats. The shedding is a real horror!

mummymeow said...

I saw your post about the vacuum cleaner. I saw all that fur inside! It's enough to make one whole cat! LOL!