Sunday, September 21, 2008

Muscat day


I haven't updated on Muscat for a loooooong time.
He who meows very loudly from afar.
That's Muscat's red indian name.
Deaf also can hear. It's extremely loud.I miss Muscat - the feline resident who lives in the many corridors of the townhouse we live in.
Muscat who used to come by to eat the biscuits I leave for him outside my door.
Muscat who would meow at me and run towards me with his looong tail in the air.
But runs away when he sees other people.
Yes, Muscat knows who loves him.

Nowadays, I hardly get visits from Muscat.
Cos he's probably busy skulking around guarding his territory.
And sowing his seeds of love with neighbouring femme fatales. Hmmm...
Muscat babies everywhere....soon.

Why don't I just keep him? Well, I would, if he's not so fierce to Pops and MeowMeow.
The other day, he visited me and had another hissing, spitting episode with MeowMeow.
The poor orange fatso almost had his pretty boy face disfigured when Muscat LUNGED at him and tried to slap with his claws fully extended.
Very sharp.
Very fierce.
Luckily the orange sloth managed to duck in time to save his pretty face.
Yeah, I could play all this in slow-mo in my head.
It was a close shave.
I shut the door amidst all the hissing spats.

Sigh.
I should rename Muscat - He who meows very loudly from afar and is very fierce to other cats but a wussy with mummy meow.

Look at him. Where got fierce??

He likes to flop down and expose his belly when he sees us.
I suspect a few people have been feeding Muscat, hence he hardly comes to eat at my place now.
Here's to all the kind people who also take care of Muscat.

Lastly, what do you get if Muscat and MeowMeow are one cat?
U get Mus-ca-Meowz.
It is an interesting colour. I HAVE NEVER seen a grey and orange mixed cat before.
Daddy meow chanced upon this cat one day.
I would have loved to keep it.

2 comments:

• azra • said...

Hey Mummy Meow,
You have no idea how happy I am to have found your blog on The Star. Poppy and MeowMeow really really made my day because of their antics.

Yeah, Norwegian~ I tried to trace back the pictures but can't seem to find. She was lovely too.

Very sad indeed to let them go but thank God we gave them to relatives, so we get to visit them and the cats still remember us!

Special vitamins? *hahahaha* Mum just bought Royal Canin Sensible because it's good for digestion. The rest is all up to nature. *lol*

I just love being in SPCA and during the first few visits, I get emotional but then I got used to it. Especially when the cats and dogs know you and they're so happy to see you. =D

Hope you could get around to visit SPCA again! They need people like us, don't they? *winks*

mummymeow said...

Hi Azra,
It's nice to know that you gave the 5 kitties to your relatives! Smart. One day u must show me how the other Norwegian mixed with Mainecoon look like. It will be interesting.

With my current workload, I am just stuck to my laptop. Would love to go to SPCA again. Yes, they need nice people to spread the love!

Always a pleasure to hear from you! Thanks again for the kind words.