Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Cat's viewpoint 2

Previously, I wrote about silly things we do to capture - basically, a series of photos of what MeowMeow and Poppy see. Here is the 2nd installment after collecting over a few months...it was not easy, especially getting Poppy's viewpoint as the brown one gets a bit antsy when daddy meow sneaks behind him with the camera... (cos the brown one doesn't trust him!)

Here's what they see :

MeowMeow : "I hate Poppy".


MeowMeow : "I hate Poppy".


MeowMeow : "I hate Poppy. Perhaps I should go over and nip his ear..."


MeowMeow : "Poppy's everywhere!"


MeowMeow : "What does mummy see in this brown, buck tooth raccoon anyway?"


Here's what Poppy sees :

Poppy : "Why does orange brother stare at me all the time? It's unnerving...he looks mad. I better turn turtle and pretend dead....la li la li la...".


Poppy : "Eeeek! He's still looks mad!"

Ok, so u get the idea. My all time one house cat, MeowMeow tolerates Poppy. They are not best buds but i think somedays, Meowz appreciates the brown one around. So that he could chase Pops and swat his backside for the heck of exercise. And the brown one is too dum dum happy go lucky to even take things to heart when Meowz pounces on him from behind. Or nips his ears.

Other than glaring at Poppy, here's what MeowMeow looks at :


daddy meow's notebook.


daddy meow's terribly boring, snores-ville contracts, notes...
zzzzzzzz....MeowMeow is such an intellectual cat!


Freedom to skulk stealthily in bushes and MAUL birdies. Sigh. And cannonball towards mummy meow from afar. Double sigh.


Poppy Poo's viewpoint! He's looking at me, vacuuming! That's my ugly feet! Actually, Poppy stares at me all the time. Everytime I turn to him, i see those huge gollywog eyes fixated on me. Now, that's unnerving. If i wasn't so butt ugly and allow daddy meow to take my photos, there would be A LOT of Poppy's viewpoint looking at ME.


daddy meow's viewpoint : "MeowMeow is glaring at Poppy again".

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great perspective! We hope they become best buddies soon! It's so wonderful to have a best buddy!

numin said...

dont think they'll ever be 'best buds'...they're more like tolerating each other most of the time...

mummymeow said...

Hi, let me guess - Gandalf is the short hair kitty and Grayson is the long hair one right?

Very handsome cats indeed!

Nah, don't think MeowMeow will ever treat Poppy as his best bud. But Poppy is too happy go lucky to care...

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Haha...at least they don't fight!

Ellen Whyte said...

I thought I was the only person to lie on the floor to get the cat's perspective! It's good to know there's another nutcase around :-)

Cats On Tuesday is easy. Just blog, add in the little COT badge and visit Gattina's blog. You can also add in a Mr Linky that makes connecting to others easier.

Full instructions here:
http://gattinamycats.blogspot.com/2007/12/cats-on-tuesday_31.html

mummymeow said...

Well, it's good to be nutty!

Thanks I will try it out COT one day....with my current workload, i normally end up writing very late in the night...24 hours is not enough.