Saturday, March 8, 2008

PoppyMeowMuscat

The boys are fine.
I know i have been rather dull lately with sad posts.
Cos i feel sad.
And when i feel sad, nothing feels funny.
But the boys are fine.
Even Muscat is fine.
They got new names.
Poppy is 'He Who Keeps Shit In Fur and Later Drops It'.
MeowMeow is 'He Who Itches On Shoulder Blades'.
Muscat is 'He Who Meows Very Loudly from Afar'.
Deaf also can hear.

I have 3 cats now.
2 live inside.
1 lives outside.
The one i don't bathe, don't clean his ears, don't do anything except stroke, pat, rub his belly.
I like. It's like having another cat without the responsibility.
All i needed to do is to ensure his bowl of food is topped up daily and fresh water is next to it.
And i love it when he hears our door opening and runs from very far, meowing terribly loudly.
Muscat squeezes thru the grill but soon, we would have to bend the grill bars further apart.
Cos his belly is expanding with all the food.
Good life.
I guess even better than the boys.
Cos Muscat gets to eat, manja and then go out and be wild.
Chase female cats.
My boys just stay at home and watch birds taunt them from the window.
But they are safe, warm and always loved.
They have a nice kitty tower.

I am a soccer mum.
All cats who come to me are male cats.
Daddy meow says i seemed more impartial towards male cats, despite always lamenting i want female cats.
"U are biased la! Can see. U don't even like Doppy and it's a she!"
"But Doppy's evil!!! Pure evil! She scratches me! Dontch like!"

Male cats are more loving and manja.
Period.

No comments: