Saturday, March 22, 2008

Doppy grew up good

Doppy is now a big girl.
And so cute somemore.
Cat saliva sure makes the white whitest.
Look that that pristine white chest!
Mom in law has never bathed her since the day she came to their house.
I would love to give her a good bathing.

Look at the white chest and belly!!

I haven't seen Doppy since CNY.
Daddy meow went back home recently and took these pictures.
And he said she's cuter than my boys.
Ehem, now, if u know me, u should NEVER say that another cat is cuter than my 2 boys.
"She's cheating la, all that white chest and belly just makes her look cuter! How can anyone be cuter than Pops and Meow??"

He calls me pinsam to male cats.
Doppy scratches me. Don't like to be around her.
She would bitch slap my boys.
And look at her, so manja with daddy meow.

I guess it's true, male cats gravitate towards female owners.
Female cats adore male owners.
As with human boys and girls.
I guess if i wanted a baby, i should aspire for a baby boy then.
Cos baby girls would love their daddy more.
Biatch.

My boys are cuter. Even Muscat is cuter than Doppy.
Pinsam.

No comments: