Monday, January 7, 2008

Miss Naughty touched stray cat

I just touched a stray cat sleeping on someone's car in my apartment's car park!
An orange cat!
It was so retarded that daddy meow was just laughing his ass off.
Came back from dinner and saw this orange ball on someone's car boot.
Sleeping quietly.
Apparently quite deeply as well.

This was one of the 2 orange teenage cats that grew up at my apartment's car park.
I just saw all three of them the other day, having breakfast at the main dumpster area.
So, naturally, i squeaked in delight when i saw the cat sleeping.
I crept slowly towards the car.
Which was about 12 feet away.
Tip toed like Pink Panther.
Crept up and stopped.
Then crept again.
Slowly.
Stop.
And finally, i got up close enough and the cat was still sleeping!
He didn't hear me at all.
I reached out and stroked his back 3 times.
The cat woke up with a blur face and looked at me while i was still stroking him.
And then when he realised what was really happening, he gave a tiny alarmed meow! and lunged off the car. It was a rude awakening for him, I guess.
But i got to stroke the kitty 3 times!!

So swaku, right? But i love to touch any cat.
Never could resist.
Mummy meow likes.
It's not the first time i have crept up to these cats.
They seem to like to sleep together, sometimes on top of each other...so cute!
Meow and Pops never do that.
I guess cats have to be in the same womb to sleep huddled together.
Like how they were in their mummy's womb.
These are the pics we took of them sleeping.

I want cats who sleep on top of each other!

Cheap thrill is when u get to touch other cats.

No comments: