Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Happy is putting it midly

I got to post this up before i sleep.
Cos i am so happy it's like words can't fully describe it.
But still i wanna remember.

Pops was sitting next to me on the bench while i surfed the net.
And i paused to stroke his head.
He got up and sat closer to me, push his fuzzy head against my right hip and stayed like that, while i stroked his head a couple of times, looking down at him.
And then i said : "Mummy loves u so much Poppy. U love mummy or not?"
In which, the brown fuzzy lifted his head, looked at me and meowed.
Like on cue.
It was like he just replied me "Yes mummy!"

AUW.......ISN'T THAT FREAKING CUTE???
One could just die from all that cuteness.
I didn't make this up.
It seriously happened!!!!!
Shitz!
Poppy understands English! English speaking cat!

No comments: