Thursday, January 3, 2008

Doppy is...

a SHE.
Confirmed by the vet who cut cut her.
So that no male cats would come by the house to mount her.

Daddy meow texted me the message :
DOPPY's A GIRL!!!
I texted back :
Lan chiau
(how could i be so wrong about the sex?)

I should have texted back : Cibai instead. That would be more appropriate.
Eeeek...if all female cats are like that....fierce, predatory, bite bite and attack all the time, i think i would rather stick to male cats.

Doppy makes my two boys look like docile faggots with high pitched meowing voices.
Perhaps after cut cut, Doppy would be more tame. Time will tell.
The funny thing is, my mom in law calls her Kitty. But we still call it Doppy behind her back. Because we are naughty. Gee, i think i am a bad influence to her son.

HAHAHA.

Doppy, Poppy, Bobby.

Tiga sekawan.

No comments: