Sunday, December 2, 2007

Doppy is incorrigible

I am upset. Upset because I went to see Doppy last night and came back with scratches on my already ugly hands and 2 small scratches on my left leg.
(feeling sorry for myself)

The minion of evil - Doppy.
She/He (still don't know) is so hyper that she flies and jumps at the same time.
And never start eye contact. I stupidly looked right into her eyes and meowed at her to come to me...the next thing i know, she crouched down low low on the floor, body, head low....spring legs loaded...in an instant combustion of power, she LUNGED across the room, right towards...ME.

I screamed. Throughout the night, u can just hear me screaming.

Very painful, i shit u not.
Cos everytime she lunged at me, she would dig her claws right into my body, leg or hands and bite hard. Ouch. Drew some blood on my hands.
Meowz and Pops are angels, Doppy is the devil.
Sometimes, even when i was just sitting there minding my own business, patting Bobby, the minion of evil would attack me by springing onto my body out of nowhere.

Thank god i was wearing jeans. Cos i wore leggings and daddy meow said "U are wearing this? Is that Doppy proof???" Yes, as always, the brain was right. If i had worn leggings, i would have more scratches then.

Eeee...don't want this type of cat.
While Doppy's bigger and fatter now, I don't see the connection she has with people. It's like when u look into her eyes, u see a black pool of blankness. She doesn't manja anyone. She just treat people as preys. It's weird. I have never seen a cat like that.

Perhaps, after going to cut cut, then she may be more docile.
Let's wait mid Dec and see.....bwahahaha.

No comments: