Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Orange is sunshine

Poppy has the cutest pictures on Flickr today.
Can't stand that manja turn turtle, belly up pose.
C'est irresistible!
Geramnya.
Everytime i see that, i just want to scoop him up and squeeze.
He always sleeps like this on the floor under the fan, fur billowing softly.
Poppy hot.
Poppy too much fur.
Poppy looks like those bear rug with the head sticking up.
He always does that belly up pose to taunt us.
Taunt us to rub his belly.
But when we get close, he could make this noise as though saying "No!"
Can see, cannot touch.
What a tease.
(Hmmm...sounds like mummy)
I was a cat in my past life, that's why.
Puurrrr....
Sometimes he lets me rub puas puas.
But not daddy meow.
Daddy meow bad bad.
Always scold scold.
And pinsam to Meowz as well.
So, daddy meow cannot rub rub.
All Poppy wants is his mummy.
Even Bobby.
Everyone loves mummy.










I wanted to post some cute Poppy sleeping with me pics but i can't them on this computer.
I have too many pics here, there, everywhere.
Ah well, too bad.


But looky here...my apartment is crawling with stray cats. Ever since we moved in, the place has become a cat place.
From none to 5 or more.
They keep giving birth.
2 become 4.
Eventually......
4 become 10.
10 become 20.
20 become 50.
Cat explosion!
Oooohhh....mummy very happy when 'eventually' comes.
Pussy cats everywhere.
How did cats come about at my apartment?
It is a dog's territory.
No cats when we moved in.
They must have sensed that Queen Pussy Cat is living here, hence, they followed.
The two orange pussy cat twins in the picture above are always around.
I want!
I love.....ORANGE cats.
They are like furry sunshine.
Makes me happy to see an orange cat.
Let me see...i always have this standing joke with Mr. Dum Dum.
That i want to collect only orange cats.
I know i know, why Poppy then?
That one mistake la. Happened one night when i was probably on sugar high.
Poppy must never know!
I could never love Poppy less now. He grows on me.
My alter ego, the evil one.
Anyway, i said i only wanted orange cats.
Must be tempang. Cos Meowz' is tempang, after his accident, which nearly cost him his back leg.
And must be a stray cat as well.
So i can form an association - ATOC.
Association of Tempang Orange Cats.
If i can't be the president of SPCA, then i can be president of ATOC.
And Meowz will be my vice president.
Poor Pops, outnumbered by colour.

No comments: