Monday, December 24, 2007

What to bring to Bangkok?

Packing time.
Actually, no, i shall leave it to Wed to pack.
What should i bring?
Besides myself, that is.
Over the years, i have evolved.
From being this avid adventurer to a hermit.
I hate flying. I hate the airport. I hate the fake smile pasted on the stewardess' face. I hate the open your window, put up your seat instruction that is repeated like a broken record.

Ah, a roomful of clothes but nothing to wear.
It's always the same lament.
I was jesting about packing the other day to daddy meow.
As i would most likely be buying tons of stuff for myself in Bangkok, i should not bring tons of clothes in my luggage.
I should just bring : 1 x bra, 1 x panty, 1 x tank top and 1 x jeans.
Ta da.
Oh, of course my skincare and makeup, or not my face will start flaking like a Jacob's cracker biscuit.

Daddy meow said "U can or not? I dare u....after u cannot find anything there to buy...then u die..."

Hmm....

"How about if i don't wear bra? Save the luggage space..."

Daddy meow thought about it and said "Ok, since it's foreign land....no one's gonna know u..."

HAHAHAH. Yea right. People should not say ok when it's not ok....if i really do that, he will start bellowing....

"Can i pack in Meowz and Pops?"



"Sure, u try and see...."

This is how i imagined it to be. Drug the fuzzies and stuff them inside my luggage. And when it goes thru the scanner, the security would see two mini skeletal frame in the stupidest pose.

"APA NI?"

"Oh, itu.....itu soft toy la"

"Kenapa soft toy ada tulang tulang?"

"Ah, ni soft toy special punya. Macam betul punya haiwan. Special technology..."

U think they will believe me??? U think? Hey, if Kenny Sia could stuff his hamsters into his backpack and it went thru the scanner successfully, why not my boys?

Merry XMas.

No comments: