Sunday, December 9, 2007

Animals are therapeutic

I don't want to go camping on Sunday night!
But i have to.
I have to.
I have to.
I have to.
Feel so tulan.
Sometimes I wish i could be a little bit irresponsible.
At least my contractors don't look like those rough guys in Genting.
And they speak Hokkien.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

My cutie pie.
He loves to sleep on the bed with me.
Light as a cloud. Soft as cotton.
With a little buck teeth. Can u see it?
Poppy's a funny looking cat.
But the more u see him, the more he starts to look very adorable.
Like someone I know.
I was thinking about it this morning, Poppy is a girly name.
But i like it cos I wanted to have call him Pops for short.
All the girls like Pops.
Only my brother likes Meowz more.
That's cos we both have this affinity for orange cats.
Sunshine.

Meowz and Pops on the bed. My mom would be horrified.


Meow was actually sitting facing me when Pops hopped onto the bed, clumsily ambled in front of the orange one's face. Orange one didn't like one bit. I saw Meowz trying to bite Poppy's furry feet as the brown fuzzy brushes by Meowz' face irreverently. I guess they will never be BFF. But somehow, they tolerate each other well. I think despite some animosity and jealousy, they both appreciate each other's presence. Especially when i am not at home. They sure chase each other a lot, playing tag.

Pops eventually sat down on the bed right smack in front of the orange one's face.

Meowz' immediately turned his back to face Pops.

Don't like. He's probably thinking "Niama, i climb onto bed with mommy, this small one also copy. No peace. Show my backside to the spoilt brat"

And Poppy's like "Big brother in bed, I also follow. What big brother do, i also must do"

Youngest child syndrome.

Sometimes if i let only Meowz into the room, the small one would be squeaking in dismay outside the door.

After a while, Pops got up, went up to Meowz' backside and sat down on it, touching the orange one. They look like twins, conjoined to the backside in this photo. How adorable. I don't think Meowz' likes it one bit but Poppy's like la li la li la....i am sitting here with big brother...

Pops' purrs sound like pigeons cooing. It's really very unique.

2 comments:

T'Pil said...

Yeah, even June adores Poppy more -says his fur is like a soft fuzz and more playful. Meowz licked my hand twice that night, sort of giving me permission to stroke his orange majesty. Perasan. just like bubu :-)

mummymeow said...

Haha...and i love people who loves animals, especially mine.
Poppy's more fun i guess. Meow is dignified, more aloof and wary of people. u can't blame him, he suffered terribly from the accident and the months in the vet may have made him scared of the vet and his helpers...