Friday, September 28, 2007

Charm your ass off


As long as i can remember, i love charm bracelets.
I have a few.
But not serious charms.
I wanted to get the Folie Folie one but then i saw....



Thomas Sabo!
My new love. How could i ever not know this brand?


So pretty! Eee, so cute! Can u see the handcuff charm? Just what every girl needs to cuff her man to her...



How cute are the handbag charms!


Isn't that just too cute? A baby's bootee.



Shoes shoes shoes...shoe charms are close to my heart cos of my name...that red shoe looks like mine! Ah, pretzel charm...isn't it insane?

Dragon charm for the dragon girl...


Lipstick is a must for every girl....


Meow meow, woof woof

Bras anyone?

G-string anyone?


Ice skating anyone?


My gosh, it's crazy, look at the details on the saxaphone! Genius he is...


I didn't go to the Eiffel Tower when i was in Paris....not interested. But this is interesting...


Diamonds are forever....

Record player...man, how many things do they design?

It's enough to make a girl go nuts.

And these charms are not cheap. U buy the chain and charms separately.
I showed daddy meow how much each costs from the booklet the salesgirl gave me.

"WAH LIAU WEI! RM149 for each charm? Cheapest RM99?"

I think one of the handbag and bra charm costed RM980.


"WAH, u can buy a real bag already leh! And thousands of bras!"

He said he will make me one. With real bra, real shoe, real cats (Poppy and Meowz), real dog (Bobby), real g-string, real lipstick, etc...

"Give me all these things, i make one for u now!"

Men, never appreciate beauty in miniature form.

I can imagine how my charm bracelet will look like.

This could be a spoof for Thomas Sabo charm bracelets.

No comments: