Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Doppy is staying

My parents in law is keeping Doppy!!!
I get a new cat!
Apparently there are no takers for Doppy so when i go and visit them, i get to see Bobby AND Doppy!
Daddy meow's suspicious.
Him : Did u put the kitten outside my house? Just like what u did with Bobby????
Me : Yeah rite.
Him : At least u could put a cuter one.
Me : Tell your mom not to name it anything else. The name is Doppy.
Him : That's the stupidest name ever la.
Me : But it rhymes - Bobby, Poppy, Doppy
Him : How about MeowMeow?
Me : Meow-py

Don't u just love me and my creative brain in pet naming?

I will have more excuse to go see my in laws now.
If u have cats, i will come to your house to visit u too.
I just want to play with the cat unfortunately.
Not with u.
Haha.

Need to go shopping for Doppy this weekend.
Cat litter, cat food, play things, etc.
Oh boy, my favourite.

No comments: