Monday, September 3, 2007

Another man in my life

In case u think I only like cats, I do love dogs too. Turtles, hamsters, rabbits, any types of animals. I also like iguanas but it gives daddy meow the shivers. What a chicken shit.
He’s just aghast when I told him that I kissed my tortoises on their necks.

I have another love – BOBBY.
That’s my hubby’s pet dog.
That just landed on his front gate one night, 7 years ago.
Bobby was just a little puppy then.
I was on the phone with hubby when he said “Hey, my mom found a puppy outside the garden!”
“REALLY! I wanna come now!”
Bobby was a pretty puppy.
My husband thought he struck gold – someone left a golden retriever pup on his doorstep.
But then, Bobby started growing and looking like a terrier.
A naughty brown terror, sorry, I mean terrier.
So naughty that his black Labrador and white Spitz boycotted Bobby.
So, Bobby had to be separated from the other two dogs.
But Bobby LOVES me. A LOT.
A LOT more than my husband or his parents.
Cos I used to bring doggy biscuits and little treats for puppy Bobby.
He would munch on his biscuits while sitting on my lap.
Even when my mom-in-law pulls him off, he would climb back on. Ten times.
Bobby sure loves me the most.
He would run for the ball and bring it to me, all the time.
Only me.
If anyone tries to take his food away when he’s eating, he would growl.
But not at me. I could take his char siew pau away and he would still be wagging his tail.
When I am there, Bobby just pays attention to me, not him.
My husband is perplexed and jealous.
“Chee ko pek dog”.
But Bobby has never tried to hump my leg. Not once.
He does it to my mom-in-law and my hubby.
Grab, mount and hump.
What a riot.
Hubby : Was it U who put Bobby at our front garden? U planted him there, didn’t u?
Me : He dropped from heaven. Ya-lah, so what if I did?
Hubby : Bah, at least u could have left a golden retriever instead of a terrier-rist. He’s such a handful and looks funny!
Me : U know I like terriers. They are small and cute.
Hubby : And VERY naughty!

My 3 naughties – Meowz, Poppy and Bobby. My first 3 loves. Poor hubby.

No comments: