Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Doppy

A kitten was abandoned by its mother cat outside my parent in law’s house.
Me : Can I keep it?? (with huge imploring eyes)
Hubby : No! Ur boys won’t like him
Me : Both of them already don’t like each other anyway. What’s a third one? No biggie.

I want to call the cat Doppy. U know, Poppy, Bobby, Doppy… (yeah, i am that good at pet naming) It’s not that cute but…kittens are never really cute. In fact, I like grown up cats rather than kittens. Kittens have dumbo ears that they grow out into at later stage. But now, those dumbo ears sure look funny. Meowz had dumbo ears. Pops has dumbo ears and almost-want-to-pop-out eyes. Whenever we look at their kitten photos, daddy meow would wrinkle his nose and say “What the hell did u see in them anyway when they are small? What made u want to pick up Meowzers and pay RM800 for Poppy? So ugly!”

Now, puppies look cute. Grown up dogs are not as cute. I miss puppy Bobby. Fat, round and clumsy.

Well, I don’t have photos of Meowz and Pops in their kitten form right now, but I do have pics of ‘Doppy’ and Bobby. Daddy meow said I can’t give the kitten a name, as we are not keeping it. His dad’s colleague may be interested in it. Who cares, I am still calling it Doppy.

Puppy Bobby Adult Bobby Kitten Doppy

No comments: