Saturday, November 15, 2008

Me and pee

As I would have guessed it - no Katkor sold in Malaysia. Sigh.
I guess we are not progressive enough?
Or maybe that most cats in Malaysia don't have kidney problems, hence, nobody's gonna make any money if they import it in.
Most probably will buy it online and have it shipped here.
That will take a while.
For now, it's me with the plastic container the vet has given me.
Yes, i am the crazy or would be crazy pee stalker.
It's hard. While I am working on my laptop, i also have to train myself to be very aware of Poppy's whereabouts.
If he slinks to the kitty litter, i have to be ready with the plastic container to swoop it below the furry one while he pees.
Somehow, i don't think it's gonna work.
Poppy's such a fussy cat.
He eyes me suspiciously since i am acting a bit weird, lurking in corners when he's nearby the kitty litter.

Funny thing is, it's a cold and rainy day today.
Poppy has not even gone to the kitty litter and i have gone to the bathroom 3 times already.
He knows, the little tyke.

Will let u know if i score.

No comments: