Sunday, July 20, 2008

who is the owner of my shoes?

ah, so daddy meow's not too pleased with me hiding this blog from him for such a long time. since aug 2007 somemore! where got time to facebook? my kitty blog and work keep me busy.

whatever....daddy meow has his toy car, i have my kitties.

fair and square, right daddy meow?
pops loves my shoes. i don't know why. i would come home from work, take off my shoes and stand there calling him to come to me so i could pat his furry head but the brown one would prefer to sit next to my shoes, rolling on it, branding it with his cheek or nibble on it. gnaw gnaw gnaw...eeekkk

here's the naughty one next to my orange sneakers, if u could call them that.

we didn't put him like that, he actually went and sat in the middle of the shoe. isn't poppy just so annoyingly cute? look at his santa claus beard!

biting and branding it with his pussy cat glands...so that this shoe is now poppy's.

orange one jealous....i don't have a picture of what happened a few seconds before the picture below...but what happened was that the orange one did not like the attention we were giving to poppy and he skulked over and tried to bite poppy's head. but that's normal. that's meowz' telling poppy to "get lost! this shoe is now MINE. cos i am the king of the house".

poor pops. see, that's what happens when pops doesn't grow...all fur, no meat, how to rule over majestic meow la?

eventually, the little one slinked away and the orange one would be sitting by my shoe, possesively guarding it. sigh. imagine if i had 20 cats.

i bet if doppy were there, she would bitch slap both of them and rule over my shoes instead.

well, at least my boys don't scratch my shoes. muscat does that to daddy meow's shoes outside. sharp talons scrapping on expensive leather. ha ha ho ho. daddy meow's not pleased at all.

2 comments:

T'Pil said...

maybe that's what ur boys need - a bitch slap from doppy. imagine two eunuchs being whooped by a femme fatale feline! hahaha

mummymeow said...

yeah. i don't need to imagine that. doppy can triumph over the sissy boys anytime. period.