Monday, October 29, 2007

Poppy's always the playful one

I am done with work.

Gonna go to bed soon.

Was playing with Pops just now during break.

With the long grass my dad always pass to me when we meet up.

The grass for the boys to eat and hurl.

Euwch...

Pops like to play with it as well...who needs expensive pet store toys?

Have long stemmed grass and he is up for the game.

I ran with the grass trailing on the floor and he runs after it.

Back and forth, back and forth.

Until tercungap-cungap.

So was I.


Too bad daddy meow's not around to take a video.

At one point, the brown cookie monster leapt about 3 feet into the air.

And landed on his feet!

What's so special? Cats always land on their feet.

Not my Pops. He sometimes land butt first or flat on belly.

Ouch. Pops' a bit spastic - he slips and slides becos his legs are jelly-like.

Sometimes he would be walking and tripping all over his legs cos he's just too wobbly.

It's really funny to watch.

Pops' never feels pain. Fall down, get up again.

No pain. Well, except for when the vet jabs him.

Gotta remind myself to take the camera the next time we visit the vet.

Want to film Pops' being injected.

Can u imagine me filming?

"Ah, wait please, let me adjust my camera and press record. Ok, u may jab Poppy now"

How sick and retarded is that?

Mummy who derives sick pleasure from seeing her pet being jabbed and recording the poor fuzzy's contorted expression of pain.




Cute, isn't it? I found this picture and decide to keep it. Cos it looks like Poppy, minus the white face and chest. Poppy can't be trained to do that trick, but he sure can play 'football' and tug of war very well....

And Meowzers? The orange one couldn't be bothered...

Bathed both fuzzies yesterday. Now they smell luxurious. Even the maid was pleased.

No comments: