Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Of butt cracks


Everyone loves to see this.


But do people like to see this?
Ok, must admit the above is quite a nice picture, with a slim girl.
But if it were a fat girl....???

Ah, the pitfalls of low waisted jeans/pants.
Something that our mothers and foremothers never have problems with.
In fact, their dressing in those days would never give them any wardrobe malfunctions.
Unlike today’s generation of low this, low that.
Low everywhere.
Was at SS2 yesterday eating dinner.
And this girl sat in front of us and her butt crack was for all to see.
Quite cute, actually.
“Stop staring, perve”
Daddy meow “But it’s in front of me…anyway, it’s more disturbing than a turn on”
How come the girl doesn’t realize that her ass crack is in view?
Can't she feel it?
I certainly can.
In fact, I always check and check.
I know how it feels like when my jeans become dangerously low.
I keep pulling and tugging, which is so unattractive.
So self conscious.
Daddy meow said perhaps she doesn’t care.
Cos if it’s fashionable to show your boob’s groove, why is it a faux pas to show your ass groove?
Come to think of it.
Seriously, isn’t that true?
Ass groove everywhere!
Like those plumbers fat asses' cracks on display.
Do guys get turned on when they see ass cracks?
Seriously, what is an ass crack compared to showing the world your panty-less pussy ala Britney Spears?
Girls these days are becoming more and more shameless.
Sluts.
I think it’s normal for now.
I should’t be such a prude, let it all hang out.
Euw, no.
I could never be comfortable knowing that some dude behind me is staring at my ass crack.
I have said I wanted to get a tattoo of Meowz and Pops.
So daddy meow said yesterday I should get one tatt of Meowz peaking out from one side of my butt and Pops on the other side.
Place them strategically so that they look like they are peaking out from the waistband of my jeans.
And put Doppy’s tatt on my ass crack.

When pigs fly south for winter.

No comments: