Saturday, October 13, 2007

Doppy might be...






...a female cat.

?????

I was so sure a few weeks ago that Doppy is a boy.
Just like my boys.
How come? Cos Doppy's just too energetic. Too frisky, too feisty.
Zoom here, zoom there, zoom everywhere.
All u see is a blur of Doppy zinging past u.
Then suddenly the blur jumps onto ur hand or body or leg and small but sharp teeth bites into ur flesh. U can't stop it cos Doppy will zoom off again...
Ouch. Geez.
Doppy suddenly makes Poppy seem like an angel.
Poppy has been alleviated to saint status.
Poppy now has a halo on his head.
The devil stake and horns are now on Doppy's head.
So terribly naughty! Diabolical. Incorrigible.
Disaster Doppy.
How could it be a female cat?
Female cats are supposed to be more manja, adorable and move slower...
Doppy's just the opposite.
So fierce somemore - attack and bite bite bite.
I supposed, human females are like that as well....bite bite bite the guy's head off.
Especially during thattimeofthemonth.

I always say i want a female cat cos i keep having boy cats.
But i don't want such a naughty female cat! A terror.
She probably can control the two boys alone.
Slap, paw, hiss, bite.
Meowz will not be amused.
Pops would not be amused either.
Meowz will probably sit on Doppy.

What made me suddenly doubt my beliefs that Doppy's a boy?
Cos Meowz came into the room just now and hopped onto the bed.
With his arse facing my face.
Which was not nice.
But....his arse and pee hole looked different from Doppy's.
If i remember correctly, the boy's pee hole and arse hole is further apart.
The girl cat's is closer.
Doppy's pee and arse hole did not look anything like Meowz's.

Me : Unless MeowMeow is a female cat?? Did my vet made a terrible mistake? Cut cut the wrong thing?
The orange pooky bear answered me with a indignant meowf and bit my elbow.
I did not make that up. He DID indeed on cue, replied me and bit my elbow. So naughty.

Probably said "I AM a boy! U made the mean vet cut my balls, don't u remember???"
Bah.

Doppy's a female cat! How could i be wrong and my father in law is right from beginning?
I am supposed to be more knowledgeable about cats.

Bah humbug.



So

No comments: