Sunday, February 3, 2008

My new friend

Wherever queen pussy cat goes, her disciples follow.
As i have said, when i moved in, there were no cats in the neighbourhood.
It was just dogs. Dogs everywhere. Dogs who would stupidly chase your car, trying to nip at your tyre as you drove past, trying not to squish them.
Now, it's cats cat cats.

I made a new friend yesterday.
A little grey teenage kitty.
Isn't he adorable. Ok, this time, it IS a he. I checked. U can't have balls that big if u are not a male. (giggles)
He was running around at the end of the corridor and when he saw us coming towards him, he ran and hid behind a wall. Then stuck his small head out and looked at us. And then he did a soft meow.
He ran away from the male giant but as i was crouching down, i seemed less ominous to him. I meowed softly to him and the fuzzy came to me and sniffed my fingers! And let me pat his furry head!! I was over the moon.

And then he followed us down the stairs, meowing all the way. At one point, after taking this photo, he stopped following us down. But at the bottom of the stairs, i called out to him and he meowed back loudly and stuck his head out of the railing to look at me! And then ran down to my feet. And plopped down! Look at his spotted belly and striped legs. Like MeowMeow's.
I was crouching down. He saw my lacy skirt.
Started playing with it.
And biting it, very agressively.
Bye bye lacy skirt.
I let him, cos he was so cute. My heart was already all fuzzed up.

(Big bambi eyes) "Can i keep him please?"
"Yes u can"
Big bambi eyes wide in shock. "REALLY?"
"Yes, keep him here la...at the car park"
Bambi eyes narrow into unamused slits.
Smart ass.

I had some cat biscuits which i bought on Friday night but too tired to carry up in the car. Whilst walking towards the car, the grey kitty ran towards me in a very cute, spastic way. Sorta like half running, half jumping. Like a mountain goat or something.

Took some biscuits (I buy Royal Canin , damn ex) and poured some on the floor, near my car. The grey one ate! Just ate a few and then left. Eat pau pau and then go. Cats are like that. Free spirit.

When we came back at night, all the biscuits were gone. Dunno if it was the grey kitty who ate all or the other cats .
"He probably invited his friends to eat as well la. Or it's the security who swept it away" the brain said.

We poured some more, in case.
The security would probably think "Eh, apa ini? Bijik bijik macam tahi. Aku dah sapu habis, ada lagi?? Celaka punya...."

I shall name my new kitty.....Muscat.
I don't think MeowMeow would be happy to know his mummy's been fooling around with another kitty. Naughty. Already he has to tolerate with Poppy's annoying presence.

2 comments:

T'Pil said...

there are plenty of muscat look-a-likes in my backyard. at least 4 of them and they are keeping mom awake with their teasing of my neighbors dogs. you're welcome to start an army of grey cats with General Muscat leading the pack.

mummymeow said...

Nah, i want to form an orange cat association first. then poppy association. muscat one is too easy....