Friday, February 8, 2008

Cat pics of the day

Look at the sissy orange furball.
Sleeping on daddy meow's belly.
This is MY cat, my best bud and here he is, snuggling up to daddy meow in such a manja way. So envious. MeowMeow doesn't really do that with me anymore. I guess.....after one session of sleeping on daddy meow's fat and soft belly, he's hooked. Of course, who wouldn't want to sleep on a water bed?
Poppy loves to sit with me on my bench. The smart ass would say "It's official - Pop's YOUR cat. The orange one is mine. Yours is the naughty one. Birds of a feather flock together..."
Bah, smart ass.

Here is MeowMeow, during his walks outside the apartment. Errr...no, it's not. It's an orange cat that looks like MeowMeow from far. Just as fat. It was eating rice on the road and we sneaked up to him from behind and took this picture. When he realised it, he leapt in fright and ran away. Not friendly at all.

And this is my cutie pie who has this weird fascination with my shoes. Whenever i come home and take off my shoes, he would flop down and rub his cheeks on it. Leaving his scent, as though saying "It's mine!" And then lovingly nibble on my shoe. That's why i always have to keep my shoes back in the cabinet fast. Or not, habis.

No comments: