Saturday, February 9, 2008

Muscat cannot stay away

Muscat came again today.
Meowing for me on top of his voice.
Deaf also can hear.
Daddy meow said oh no. Not another one. Die loh...

This time, Muscat terminator-ed thru my grill (cats are all fur) and into the shoe area before our wooden door to the apartment. He's getting bolder!
Preposterous Poppy Poo at the wooden door looking at the intruder eating his biscuit. Malicious Meow came up and a hissing spat ensues. Meow hissed, Muscat meowed back VERY loudly and puffed up his tail.
Sigh.
Meow don't like the new guy.
They were both so close they could have pounced at each other if they wanted to. Finally, my orange one backed off, tail in the air, walked to daddy meow's recliner while hissing.
So funny.

I have now left a little bowl of cat biscuits and jar of water for Muscat at our shoe area. He could squeeze in to eat anytime.
I wonder if anyone wants to adopt Muscat.
"Give ur mom la. So he can play with Doppy. One boy, one girl".
"Don't want!!!"

I feel like i am two timing my boys with Muscat.

No comments: