Tuesday, November 6, 2007

How senseless is my blog

Dry humour of the day :

Me asking daddy meow - "Let's audition for Amazing Race Asia 3"
What a hoot.
Me, who don't like to be filmed, don't like to backpack - want to endure hardship on Amazing Race?
It's like the royal Poh-Pooi-Ness saying she wants to eat dirt.
I would be like making him do everything, all the road blocks, the jumping stunts, etc.


Understatement of the day :

Daddy meow saying to me - "RATION! RATION THE ICE CREAM!"
Yeah, that is not in a cat's vocabulary.
I eat when i want to.
Come to u when i want to.
Meow.


Biggest insult of the week :

Daddy meow saying to me - "Update your photographic memory chip la. U mentally take a picture of this landmark in your brain and then when u take the next one, u have to erase the one before becos not enough RAM".

Bah.
I need to drive myself to Genting this Friday.
Not to gamble.
For work.
Hope my photographic memory doesn't fail me.


Most true statement of the year :

Daddy meow saying to me - "Pops is just as naughty and evil as u. U are mummy Pops and I am daddy Meowz."
As in, Pops belong to me.
The naughty one.

No comments: