Friday, November 16, 2007

Flickr this and that

I think daddy meow’s gone overboard with his Flickr.
He discovered that he could take photos with his I Phone and upload instantaneously to Flickr.
Trigger happy daddy meow.
No shit – better not take me!
The guy’s now obsessed in taking Meowz and Pops doing anything and everything.
With his new phone.
Seriously, one day i should just hide his phone so that he's not so obssessed with it.
Even Poppy want to pangsai in peace also cannot.
(See picture of Poppy in the kitty litter box in Flickr)
Some idiot would come and take poor Pops’ picture in the kitty litter and then run off laughing.
Hahah..poor cats.
But I must admit, even without flash capability, the photos are of superior quality.
At least he could tidy the background before taking photos.
My mom will see how messy my place is!
So bloody embarrassing.
Somemore it’s his Flickr account so I can’t go in and delete the photos if I wanted to.
He even took pictures of other people’s dogs!
Gawd, what ugly dogs they are.

No comments: